In-house Workshop for 5 Participants: SmartGenerator (ArchWS) (5 Days), EUR 4750
(The price is per participant for an open seminar and does not include value-added tax)
Code generators can generate up to 90% of all coding work. Software development projects are driven by time and cost aspects as well: a code generator can benefit both factors. Time for development and implementation sinks, quality problems and corresponding maintenance decrease - all resulting in substantial cost benefits.
BITPlan’s smartGENERATOR offers generation of programming code conform with MDA and independent of platforms.
The training consists of two modules:
- Module 1: 3-day workshop - UML based software development in existing architectures
- Module 2: 2-day workshop - UML based software architecture
In case you attended the ‘Certified Professional for Software Architecture (CPSA)', you receive a 10% discount.
At the end of the training you will be able to deploy the smartGENERATOR and it’s Y-Principle in your own development landscape. You created at least one functional and technical model and run capable code for at least one mapping (generated one complete “Y”). The price of the training includes one test license that is valid for an additional 4 weeks after the end of the training and helps you evaluate what the Y principle has to offer.
List of topics
- Basics of the application of the smartGENERATOR
- Creating a model based on the technical and functional requirements
- Define mapping rules and capture them with smartGENERATOR
- Create generator that applies mapping rules automatically to create code frameworks
- Develop pre-requisites and components of smartGENERATOR to implement approach on the basis of your own requirements
You develop example UML-based software plans and transformation automats that help generate platform-independent code, documentation and data bases. According to your specific requirements you receive a complete code framework with just one mouse-click. The application can be translated, runs and offers all necessary interfaces; you just need to program the functions as usual.
Basic knowledge of software architecture
Basic knowledge of UML
Anmeldeformular für die Trainings als PDF-Datei (FAX) oder jetzt direkt Online anmelden
Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie direkt bei Maria Fahl:
oder telefonisch unter 02154 811-480